Woodshop Safety. Get signed off on the jointer, planer, and new bandsaw. YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY TAKEN THE GENERAL WOODSHOP SAFETY COURSE.
This meetup is open to paid members only. For details on becoming a member of Tampa Hackerspace, please visit http://tampahackerspace.com/membership/
1. Masks are required and must be properly worn.
2. We are providing face shields that may be worn along with the masks at the instructor’s discretion.
3. You may be temperature screened when you arrive.
4. Maintain social distancing during the class.
5. If the instructor is not comfortable with your participation, you could be asked to leave without completing this class. This is done for the safety of everyone in the class.
6. You must badge in even if the door is open. We need to have a record of everyone’s presence in case there is a future or unexpected problem (e.g. contact tracing is required).
Limit 4 students.
**ATTENDANCE POLICY:** As with all of our classes, the following attendance policy is in effect. By signing up for this class, you are acknowledging this agreement.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the instructor.
Avis de non-responsabilité : nous sélectionnons les événements sur la base d'informations et de commentaires en ligne, mais il incombe au participant de vérifier si l'événement est approprié.
S'il vous plaît action tout événement ou foire commerciale lié à Innovation, Ingénierie, Startups ou Conception de Produits >Suggérer un événement technique<