Basic Wood Shop Safety is a prerequisite for this class. This class includes a hands on component and enrollment is strictly limited.
In this class, we cover basic safety principles and usage of the Nova 1624 II Wood Lathe in the woodshop.
It is open to paid members only. For details on becoming a member of Tampa Hackerspace, please visit http://tampahackerspace.com/membership/
Limit 4 students.
PLEASE NOTE: When you first respond to this meetup, you will be waitlisted. As we confirm the prerequisites, we will move you to the Yes list until the class is at capacity.
1. Masks are required and must be properly worn. If you are unable to wear a mask, we apologize but we are not able to accommodate you at this time.
2. We are providing face shields that may be worn along with the masks at the organizer’s discretion.
3. You may be temperature screened when you arrive.
4. Maintain social distancing during the class.
5. If the organizer is not comfortable with your participation, you could be asked to leave.
Disclaimer: we select events based on online information and feedbacks, but it is the responsibility of the participant to see if the event is appropriate.
Please share any Event(s) or Tradefair(s) related to Innovation, Engineering, Startups or Product Design >Suggest Tech Event<