- This event has passed.
The Future… What’s Next for Enterprise Tech?
January 25 @ 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM GMT+0000
**NOTE: You can only register for this event on Eventbrite, here:** [https://Jan2023LNETM.eventbrite.co.uk/](https://Jan2023LNETM.eventbrite.co.uk/?aff=LNETM)
**What should we expect in terms of enterprise adoption of new technologies like generative AI and vector search? Will there be a breakthrough in quantum computing? How will the evolution of cloud progress?**
**When it comes to what’s going to happen in enterprise tech in 2023 and beyond, these questions are just the tip of the iceberg!**
We’ve brought together a set of leading experts from the venture capital and tech industries to discuss these key enterprise tech trends, including:
* Alonso Bustamente (Head of Strategic Projects at Cloudflare)
* Hussein Kanji (Partner & Co-Founder of Hoxton Ventures)
* Imran Ghory (Partner at Blossom Capital)
The panel discussion will be moderated by Edel Coen (Principal at Molten Ventures). Watch this space as we add the final high profile speakers shortly.
In addition, there will be two flash talks from:
* Layla White (CEO of [TechPassport](https://www.techpassport.io/)) on how corporates can engage better with emerging companies.
* Martin Rehak (CEO of [Resistant.ai](http://www.resistant.ai)) on the role of AI in fraud prevention.
We are very appreciative of the London Stock Exchange Group for hosting us at their amazing venue!
1. You must register through Eventbrite in order to attend.
2. Registration will close 48 hours before the event (on the night of Monday 21st November).
3. Please bring photo ID to the event, as it may be required for entry.
Disclaimer: we select events based on online information and feedbacks, but it is the responsibility of the participant to see if the event is appropriate.
Please share any Event(s) or Tradefair(s) related to Innovation, Engineering, Startups or Product Design >Suggest Tech Event<